www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Expressions  Hop To Forums  Guidelines & Comments    Dream Guidlines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dream Guidlines
 Login/Join

posted
When offering a dream it is necessary to give the dream, the date, and your own impressions or work with the dream. This gives a "context" to begin serious work with the dream. Once this has been offered then we can all offer impressions, insights, and intuition. As we go along we can explore the process of working with a dream and practice. Blessed Be the Dream Interpreters.
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<ZeldaM>
posted
My dream occurred 5 days ago, amidst a lot of outer activity, travel preparations for 2nd trip to Australia and other frustrations.

I am in a small Mexican type village near Las Cruces, NM, and a man I know is opening a very large restaurant. (He is a chubby, non-descript type of person, pleasant, not exciting.) I stop by to have coffee and at some point sit down with a group of women whom I don't know. They feel the entire village should be a place to show jewellery; then it would be a success. One woman at the table says she is "Buddha" or "Nedra" or some such name, and is about to start channelling. One of the other women has a shiney, smooth, black snake which she places on my head. I don't like it. It rubs its head through my hair, first of the left side of my head, then on the right. I am very uncomfortable! Finally it lies on top of my head and is draped over my forehead. I try to move it slowly away from there to get rid of it, and it bites my right hand, which immediately turns black and swells up. The owner of the snake says it is now time to get me to a hospital. I awoke, feeling extremely disturbed!!!

The Mexican village and large restaurant can represent the lower chakras, involvement with life, sustenance, social life. The many women must represent the Feminine since there are so many of them. It seems there are 3 references to Spirit or the Sacred: jewellery, the "channeler" and the snake. The fact that the snake is on my head, feeling heavy, reminds me of "carrying the world on one's shoulders", which is what life has felt like lately. Often the snake bite has been indicative of a stronger spiritual awareness, and being a black snake, it may well mean shadow material.

At this point, I am just mulling over different parts of the dream. Need more time with it. It certainly felt horrible, but I sense there is more to it. My meditations are becoming deeper and my desire to be in meditation, though always strong, is increasing.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, this is apparently not clear enough. You have posted actually in the "guidlines section for dreams. And there is a actual section for "Dreams" which I encourage you to use. I am going to move this dream to that section so others wanting to work with the dream will have access to it. No problem just look at the same section and you will see a section called "dreams"..there will be the dreamwork. Any questions just let me know.
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post