www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Comments/Suggestions    Getting things running
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting things running
 Login/Join

posted
Just checking if this comes through and actually posts. Welcome all new members for this maiden voyage into cyberspace.

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's working. I'm testing too (and racking Karma points). Big Grin

Posts: 37 | Location: Melbourne, AUS | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm IN . . . Big Grin Eeker Smiler

Posts: 214 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: April 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool!!! Wink

Posts: 37 | Location: Melbourne, AUS | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are we all going to be racing for Karma points?
I am getting ready to send out an e-mail to invite everyone to check it out.
G R E A T work Jamia This is looking great and the fact that we can now view the interview....
Zippity do dah...Zippity eah...may oh my what a wonderful day.
Welcome Tom Glad your in and using the emoticons. Big Grin

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, racing. No worries. You'll pass me like the wind as soon as your email goes out. I guess I better figure this thing out quick. I'm gonna curl up in the hot tub with the maual Razzer
I'm practicing showing my emotions. Actually, on this site they are called "graemlins". Is there something I should be paying attention to here. Mad Cool

posted Hide Post
Gremelins? Perhaps we should all pay attention. I like emoticons better Cool They aren't JUST Graemlins they are INSTANT graemlins. Just finished The Assasins Dream by James....Good read. A lot of intrical weaving...and good weaving of all the mysteries for initiated and uninitiated.
Just racking up those karma points here.

posted Hide Post
Okay, now I'm onboard! Please let me know about the karma points. I look forward to our journey together.
Love,
Grace

Posts: 84 | Registered: August 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, Karma points, yes, they will be discussed later and you can gain more of them by going to the "Forums" clicking and then looking for 'Conference Forums" then scrolling to a heading called "Wisdom Bridges" this will bring you onto the site that is for that grouping and there are further instructions there.
I too am looking forward to journeying together.
Hope to see you on the site and experience your introduction and sharing with the other women there.
Love and Blessings,
Kathleen