www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Comments/Suggestions    How to proceed on this forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to proceed on this forum
 Login/Join

posted
Smiler
Hello, I am Kathleen Bowman the hostess on this forum.
I would like to invite you to explore, consider and then join in if you have something that feels appropriate to contribute.
I would offer for those of you new to using this type of forum that you explore a little first and then maybe get your feet wet. It is extremely user friendly, and for the most part we are too!
It is easier to track a Subject if you use the "reply" button to address something that has captured your attention and you want to reply. If you have a "new" subject that you would like to introduce and it is appropriate to the standards of conduct and communication of this forum then just use the "New" Discussion tab and let us hear from you.
We will adhere to both visual and Language standards that are respectful and meaningful. Foul language just for the sake of shock and abuse will not be tolerated. Inconsideration of anyone on the forum will also not be tolerated. These will cause your permissions to be revoked.
Some of the Conference Forum settings will not allow entry, these are forums set up for the attendee's of different conferences of Holosvital' and will be blocked to everyone else. Other forums as you can see are open to all.
If you have any questions please refer back to the website for the email address necessary to have your questions answered.
Welcome and let's add some depth to the whole cyberspace experience.
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post