www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Movies  Hop To Forums  Denver Movie Night    Hand Maid's Tale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hand Maid's Tale
 Login/Join

posted
This is the most fascinating movie. I started watching it this morning. So much symbolism.
see choices, fear, loss, power/control, etc
Has Faye Dunway, Robert Duvall, and Nashata Richardson. Got the book when it came out late 80's. Was not the time to dwell into it. finally gave it away.VLL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Vonda, I want to read more about the movies you are watching. AND I would love it if you would post in the Open Movie section, it is under the same heading...MOVIES...and then sub heading is OPEN DISCUSSIONS.
This section specifically says DENVER MOVIE NIGHT and is intended for the group that meets here in Denver to work with movies. If you are interested in that particular movie set up I can give you more information about it.
And it will be more clear if we keep the two distinct.
Thanks,
Kathleen

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sorry and will repost today under the correct heading. thanks, VLL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathleen: I did restart the handmaiden tale stream under the section you suggested. It is not my skill to move things in these sections. So feel free to erase or move what was incorrectly place per section. Thanks, VLL