www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Movies  Hop To Forums  Denver Movie Night    Pride and Prejudice - 03/06
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pride and Prejudice - 03/06
 Login/Join

posted
"Pride and Prejudice" discussion

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Berkie,

Posts: 37 | Location: Melbourne, AUS | Registered: March 26, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just pondering the parallels between pride and prejudice shown here (this movie) and righteousness of our dectivtive (the wicker man), and how they both are used by us to maintain a “container” or boundary of ego. How the Self uses self to serve the larger "container" of the Unconsciousness, to bring forth what is necessary in our lives.
Feels like I'm rambling, but this is in the early stage of thought.
Namaste, William

posted Hide Post
What ponders me is if the ego-self serves the Self, somewhat as the Fool when its actions are unconscious. Oftentimes methinks the psyche DOES INDEED have a wonderful sense of humor . . .

Posts: 214 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: April 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like a little info would go a long way here. Can we get a little of a synopsis of the movie to inspire viewing or lead dialogue? This would help me anyway, I am really in the dark about these listings and no discussions???????
HELP??????

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Report This Post