www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Administration/Webhelp  Hop To Forums  Usage Questions    How do I use this thing?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How do I use this thing?
 Login/Join

posted
Funny you should ask that Confused

There is a very good help menu on the "Main" page.

Click on "Kathleen Bowman" at the top of this discussion, and then Click on "Help" in the menu on the right. This will take you to a screen where you can click on a topic at the left, and the instructions will pop up on the right.

You are probably looking for help moving around in the Forums. So, Click on "Forum" and it will pop up some topic choices like "Navigation" or "How to Post". Click on the topic in which you are interested, and read the instructions on the Right side.

Now, for some people, getting to this help area could be the problem. Kinda like the old adage of trying to look up a word to figure or how to spell it. Unless you find it fulfilling, don't hurt yourself to much trying to figure this out...

Click on "CONTACT US" at the bottom of this page, and shoot us an email telling us that you can't get in. We'll help you out. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Berkie,

Posts: 37 | Location: Melbourne, AUS | Registered: March 26, 2005Report This Post