www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Living Food Phenomenon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living Food Phenomenon
 Login/Join

posted
Several months ago I decided to do an experiment. I took an organic, (made sure it was a no GMO product ) and set it on a Tachyon disk that was sitting on a shelf that had been painted with tachyonized silica. I simply watched the tomato for two months as the weeks went by I noticed the oddity that the tomato was not rotting. Leave a tomato on your counter for a couple of months, and you will notice how it rots. Then I began to notice that it was seemingly ready to burst, not from rot, it was still fresh looking..but from something bursting through the skin. I then cut it open and it had begun to seed inside itself. It was growing and reproducing itself from inside itself. see pictures.

Image2012-12-09_16.06.45_copy.jpg (31 Kb, 232 downloads)

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whoAA

Posts: 200 | Location: denver, co | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eeker I know,pretty amazing...doing another experiment..."controlled" with a control tomato...my BioChem Grandson, is insisting on that before he goes nuts with it. I couldn't believe it when I cut it open....

What a metaphor....seeding from inside itself, completely separated from outside nourishment (alienation)...and it seeds and begins to reproduce itself from inside....(individuation). I love it.

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post