www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Mercury Detox and very tired
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mercury Detox and very tired
 Login/Join

posted
I am using the Zeolite to detox the mercury in my body, as well as a raw food diet for Candida. I have been getting very tired lately. I can can get up and move from the couch, or work or, and yet am not excited in doing the activities. I have been trying to get more sleep, lately, and this is helping some. I am still lacking motivation even when I am doing something I enjoy, like Dahn Mu Do. Any ideas?

Eleanor

Posts: 150 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am happy to realize we spoke in person about this, it would be awful to think you are out here just floating around with Mercury poisioning.
I know you have taken some very pro-active measures around the Mercury.
I am wondering where you are exactly now in the detox process.
Also if anyone else is particularly interested in more info on Mercury Poisioning? It is not uncommon in our collective.
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to do a cleanse for metals. I have dione some work on this in tha past as I did have metals in my system. I think one of the most important ones is to do for Candida. This is the first time of meny times that I am successful with this cleanse. I have gotten rid of my cravings for sugar. I still get into some caffeine at times and I pay the price because it messes up my sleep which disruts other systems. I have used several rounds of the Brenda Watsons Renew. I am now using Aqua Flora Candida Control Program. It is a Homeopathic Formula which means you should not eat or drink twenty minutes before or after you take it. Also following your Candida Diet is important there are 3 stages to it. I plan to continue for about nine months.
I am also going to start my castor oil packs again. I did them for several years in my forties and they were benefical. I think I will see even more results since I have made progress in the areas I hve listed above.
I am going to also request Vitamin Cottage start carrying the 25-lbs of sea salt as I used to do the salt and soda baths regularly as this is another part of the puzzle for my health. Thanks, VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post