Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

raw foods
 Login/Join

posted
I dug out a food processori've used in the past and started to bring together raw food recipes and ingredients i would like to try I dug out my juicer to start my juicing again. i used to rnjoy fresh carrots,purple cabbage,celery apple and pepper together. this past week I took raw canberries, adding agave, and oranges. I found it very tasty, I have a spagetti squash recipe i want to try next week.vl

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go, moving toward live food. A great deal of the toxcicity is from what we are eating and it triggers emotions deeply. Nutrition and nuturing are bound deeply.
Raw Food offers so many delicious foods. Today Tom and I will dine on enchallidas with sour cream and cheese...all raw. we will of course have guacamole and flax chips to round out our meal. Delicious.
Bon Appetit! Big Grin

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounda like a healthy fun meal. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post