www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Angstrom Minerals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angstrom Minerals
 Login/Join

posted
IN our discussion last evening it was requested to post the David Wolfe Mineral protocol.
These are Angstrom sized Minerals in ionized water.
The brand I use is Mother Earth and they have a website, www.motherearthmineralsinc.com where you can order. For more information you can visit David wolfe's website at www.SunfoodNutrition.com and/or go to www.NaturalNews.com for more information about all our nutrition considerations there are many resources out there to explore. It is important to take note of the distinction between Angstrom Sized Minerals and Collodial Sized Minerals, in relationship to bio-availability to the body. I have been taking these minerals for two years and it considered possible that it can take up to three years to completely re-mineralize the body, given the condition of our food supply.
The Protocol is as follows:

1 drop (per 50 lbs. body weight, this is drop not "dropper) Indium Sulfate. First thing in the morning and wait 10-15 minutes before putting anything else in your mouth.

The minerals listed below are best if dropped under the tongue and left in the mouth for 1 minute with nothing else in the mouth for that minute. It is really easy if you just set them out and go about whatever your doing at that time of day and take them as you move about what you do.

A.M. Minerals
Zinc (2-4 droppers)
Selenium (1 dropper)
Germanium (1/2 to 1 dropper)
Iron (1dropper)
Potassium (1 dropper)
Molybdenum (2 droppers)
Platinum (1 dropper)
Silver (2-4 droppers)

30 Minutes before lunch:
Chromium (1-2 droppers)
Vanadium (1 dropper)
Boron (1 dropper)
Manganese (1 dropper)
Iodine (2 droppers)
Magnesium (2-4 droppers)
Calcium (1-2 droppers)

P.M.
Sulfur (2 droppers)
Gold (1 dropper)
Copper (1 dropper)
Cobalt ( 1 dropper)

It is advised to begin this protocol slowly and consciously. To intake certain minerals requires an uptake of other minerals, if you are lacking in that mineral you can cause a more serious imbalance. It is best really to get a clear Bio Field diagnosis of which minerals to begin with. That not available begin for two weeks with just the A.M. Minerals at the lowest dosage. After two weeks move to the afternoon minerals at lowest dosage...and begin Sulfur and Gold at bedtime. After 1 month you can begin to up the dosages to higher ones stated and take on the full regime.
The reason this is important to re-mineralize your body is that our soils are depleted which causes our food to be depleted in the minerals that it was originally full of.
I recommend you do some research on the minerals and the use, this is all a result of my research and since I am Not a doctor and do not "prescribe" these. If you have specific health conditions check with your doctor. I am only sharing what I have learned and what is successful for me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen,

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciated and enjoyed the sites listed in this post. I found some valuable information in my exploring. Thanks for sharing. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Good to see you online. Sent you and email about Wisdom Bridges hope to see you there also.
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I am moving thru my process with the Raw Road. I have uncovered a large pattern and historically another way I have held myself back in life while learning to use these new tools. I will be ordering my Alisa Cohen Food Preparation Book soon. I have my dehyrater, and it will be a terrfic tool this fall here in fruit country. I really like the containers with the sealer and I make up food on the weekend with vaccum packing. It tastes great and fresh during the week. I have not mastered the bags and sealing them yet. Of course my food processor is such a nifty item, and I so enjoy using it.
Today I had Russian Banana Fingerling Potatoes, they(organic) were raw and are soo tasty. Raw Tahini is delicious on deyhrated crackers. These were some of my lunch items on my hike today. The next time I plan to add some raw chives minced to the Tahini for a different flavor
My body continues to release toxins. I found a great tip recently to break up old mucus deposits. I put essential oil of Rosemary(3d) and Basil(6d) into Hot Water, cover my head with a towel and breathe mindfully. I did not say it was fun, yet cleansing for my needs.
I also use Fenugreek Seeds, a teaspoon and steep like tea. Drink the water, and then add hot water a couple more times, and drink. then chew the seeds as they will be soft, do not swallow. This is an Effective Liver Cleaner for me.
I completely covered my stove with a glass covering, so I use my coffee pot to heat the water needed.
I also like Elm(Bach Remedy 14d) and Rescue Remedy(about 10-12d) in my bath water for soaking( and put 6d rescue remedy under the tongue at the same time) especially on Friday Night after a more challenging week.
I also take a container of bath salts(2c) and sometimes( always mix the salts and the oil used together before adding to the water) add either Lavender(relaxation), sweet orange oil(this one is for pleasure to me), or Basil and/or Rosemary(these two for toxins) and then soak in it after dry skin brushing. If the oils are not mixed with the salts before adding to the water it will BURN the skin. The results are blissful sleep for me.
I also am exaiming some other information. I was reading that studies show Oxybenzone(at least 5%) can actually make a persons skin more sensitive to the sun. I was noticing it is added to all sunscreens I have checked. So I am looking for an alternative(safer) option. If anyone has any suggestions I would be interested. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to David Wolfe, in his
Sunfood Nutrition book, the sunscreens are damaging to the skin. There is a whole school of thought that says we need to let our skin soak in so much sun per day. We have been over frightened of the sun. Most Americans are currently very deficient in Vitamin D, and this is the cause.
Depending on your skin, and the amount of time you are going to be in the sun, I would consider using an aloe gel and maybe lightening up on the sunscreen.
My skin is extremely fair and needs some protection if I'm going to be in the sun longer than an hour. So I am still also looking for the best alternative. However at least an hour a day of sun without blocker is suggested by many as healthy for the entire body and will replenish the Vitamin D needs.
If your not taking in that amount of sun daily you should be taking a Vitamin D supplement.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reminders about the sun, and vitamin level. I can see I have carried this fear belief about the dangers of the sun and aging of my skin and really created my own stuff as I am not getting adequate level of sun daily. I am out early am or late which does not provide that balance. I am out a lot on the weekends, and my goal is to get out each day as I spend too much time in building each day under those floursent lights. I am stopping using those cremes with sun protection of 30t. As there is so much hype and a waste of money. As when I was out 6 hours in the direct sun I was not protected.

posted Hide Post
I have found a resource of raw organic goats milk out here.
Here's a funny situation that happened the other night. I was having a massage by this Lady who was bringing the milk has just been taken 30 minutes before I got there. Since it was a cool evening I left it outside the door of her office and when I was leaving to my amazement someone has stolen it. So my sense was that the milk was truly not meant for me that night. VL

posted Hide Post
There is a lot of hype and the All American "Fear Tactics" and it is important to be balanced, not too much sun at one setting in the midday. So balance, balance.. balance.
And yes for sure the waste of money, resource and good Vit D. Important...