www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    More Evolving Reasons To Walk the Raw Road
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Evolving Reasons To Walk the Raw Road
 Login/Join

posted
1. Everything is changing inside me emotionally. I am feeling so happy. My energy is lighter, and I bounce along.( no more bull in the china shop or feelings of driven energy) I have Ballerina energy. Oh I feel so protected and loved.
I now have a keen awareness if I start to act out my previous Drama Queen Stuff.

2. No cravings for See's Chocolates, then eating them and being disappointed because they did not satisty the need. (Then the horror of the sugar drop an continuation of the vicious cycle).

3. No need or fantasy about eating fruitcake;
historically I usually polished off 15 or more pounds by this time of the season.
My pants size has dropped from size 16 to 12, and I'm not ruhing out to buy a scale to check the numbers. For the first time in my life I'm not focused on my weight. I am allowing things to evolve.

4. No Blood Sugar Problems. For Example today I had staff call off and it was my responsibility to help with the heavy work. I drank my purfied lemon water, drank my Teeccino, and no break during the day. There was no cravings, hunger, fuzzy head, angry thoughts, and NO Depression. I did not drink my Green Shake until 5:30 PM and ate my sprouted Bean salad with fruit. No feelings of wanting to snack or eat the wall paper off the wall tonight. Oh, how I love this journey.

Thanks Dear Angel Kathleen for your guidance on this path.
Have a Blessed Day. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smiler
It is heartwarming to hear changes. The tone of your writing is showing some beautiful, subtle healing dynamics. And that is worth 50 lbs. of fruit cake (I used to love that too, so I can relate).
Particularly encouraging are the loss of angry (toxic) thoughts and the clarity of head, the fuzzy thinking falling away...isn't it wonderous to see/feel and know the difference between toxicity and clairty?
You keep going sister and I can only imagine what 2008 has in store for you.
This is why I love the work I do......
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen! Spirit Sister on all Counts. Thanks.VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post