www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    What is Living Food Alchemy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is Living Food Alchemy
 Login/Join

posted
Yes, WHAT IS LIVING FOOD ALCHEMY?

I believe that is best and most succienctly said by Rumi:
"You already have the precious mixture that will make you well, Use it"

We are made from elements, we often speak of something being elemental,that is really US! And the precious mixture that will make us well is all about us in abundance....plant life. LIVING FOOD! And when we are able to make more and more choices that bring us into intimate connection with food that is ALIVE we can experience the Alchemy that was always intended. The Alchemy of the seed that we are, unfolding in ressonance with an abundant universe. This is not a "pie" in the sky someday I can achieve...and when I get around to it potentiality...it is available in THIS Moment, in THIS day and in THIS choice. This site will continue to bring information about this potentiality. Do you believe you are worth turning into Gold? Do you believe it is possible?
"The ancestor of every action is a thought" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Here I invite all your questions regarding the life choice of RAW LIVING FOOD.

I will post recipies and information regarding this potentiality and invite an open mind and open heart to greet some radically new ways of living and becoming the Gold Mine that you are.
Welcome to Living Food Alchemy
Blessings,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Kathleen>
posted
Smiler
The Ancestor of Every Action is ThoughtRalph Waldo Emerson
How are you feeling about your health? Your Body? What are you thinking and how do you integrate the dynamics of your thoughts and your actions?
These are all wonderful explorations to set up a NEW POTENTIALITY for 2008.
Honoring the Ancestors of your own mind/body/soul connection.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post