www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Raw Food Certification
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raw Food Certification
 Login/Join

posted
Just giving everyone a "heads up" as I will be going to the New England area this fall (actually over my birthday) and will be getting my Chef Certification in Raw Food and my Teaching Certification in Raw Food. Then watch out, if you think I have been an evangelist before wait until I am a "Certified Evangelist".
Keep your eye on the site.

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh My Goddess...Happy Birthday (Friday) Kathleen...that snuck up so fast! And, Congrats on your teaching certification too......
Now you will truly be Certifiable Smiler
xo
Cherise Smiler

Posts: 10 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to learning more about raw foods and I need to buy the food processor that allows doing more raw cooing so I am not just a salad girl. I wish you agreat birthday Kathleen. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. It was indeed a wonderful birthday and a Raw Chocolate cake, with 26 new friends, topped it off.

I am indeed certifiable...
And also certified at this point. It was a great learning time ( some of my favorite times are learning times), and I am indeed ready to begin...watch for the dates of Level I Raw Foods classes...coming very soon to your neighborhood.
Love to you all.
Kathleen 61 and glowing

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post