www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tantric Studies  Hop To Forums   Open Topics    Pain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pain
 Login/Join

posted
After last circle I recall my dream about white roses and wanting to heal and comfort. I learned a tough lesson about pain. I never want anyone to be in pain but I see that pain is needed. You need the pain of failure when you get bad grades or do a horrible task at work. You need pain of losing a love one to be able to process it. Sometimes words can dagger someone and the pain just may be needed to help growth or start a new process. For me I sometimes stunt growth in myself and others because I try to shield them from pain and that ends up causeing more damage then letting it takes its course.

Posts: 40 | Location: Peterson AFB, CO | Registered: January 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Valuable lessons. No life without pain, no growth without pain. Compassion, seeing through the pain to the potential for growth, and life. Seeing through to the pain that is all of ours. Compassion, while allowing one to experience the pain.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And trying to shield others from pain has caused a lot more pain so yes I see that it is better to allow this process to take hold.

Posts: 40 | Location: Peterson AFB, CO | Registered: January 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
Carl Jung

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see others trying to get rid of their pain by going out and drinking and trying to do super fun stuff so they just don't have to face the pain. I want to do that too. I want to dress up and go out to the club and get super drunk and have a blast. I want to so badly!!!! But yea after I do that I'll still be in the same spot or no in a worse spot. Pain will help me grow and will make my reality a happier reality. But it's a process and good things in life take time.

Posts: 368 | Registered: February 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post