Heart of Living
Appropriatness

This topic can be found at:
http://kathleenb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/226103268/m/2051008662

January 18, 2008, 09:48 AM
<Kathleen>
Appropriatness
Having hosted this forum for the past 4 years and kept all of the sections Private, in other words you had to sign in and give information about yourself before you could post, we made a decision to open it.
This morning opening the site and finding ponographic material posted, gave cause for reconsideration.
This is not a site that invites that level of internet graphics. While there is certainly a place for that on the net, this is not that place.
And while I am currently deciding to keep the posting availability open, I am requesting that it remain with the intention of the site.
All one with any level of comprehension would have to do is read some of what is posted to gain an insight into the intention of the site.
And while it is not my desire to "monitor", what presents itself here, I will take that responsibility to keep the intentions clear.
Thank you for joining us and for keeping your postings appropriate and considerate of all participants.
Blessings,
Kathleen
January 18, 2008, 08:48 PM
Vonda
Yes it was quite surpising when I went on for a few minutes early this AM. I started to call you and then some emergency occurred about that time and I didn't get back to it until later in the day and then it was gone. VL