www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Open Topics    Kathleen's Tues. Night Group
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kathleen's Tues. Night Group
 Login/Join

posted
Kathleen, Cinny, Vonda, Grace,

Thank you for making me feel welcome in the group, last night. Grace: I enjoyed your candor. Cinny: Your sense of humor is fun! Vonda: Thank you for your honesty. Kathleen: Thank you for facilitating in your beautiful home!

With so many other things going on in my life, currently, I have decided not to continue this group--yet I got a great feeling from all of you. It's not exactly what I need, right now. (The type of group that it is.)

Kathleen, I hope that you will still consider me for other things as I would love to get to know you and Tom better, through time. You two are a fabulous couple!

Many Blessings and Light,

Ruth Suli Urman

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruth:
It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you Good Luck on your journey.
Going thru a divorce feels like such a life changing experience with all the unknowns. One of the most important lessons I learned from mine in looking back "youth is such a fleeting phase" and it is important not spend too much time in isolation, "after the inner work is done" then get back out there and have fun in life how ever it is suppose to be. Take care. VL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vonda,

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many Blessings on your journey.
And yes if you would like to give me your email, I can keep you posted on other things coming up.
Journey well,
Kathleen

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ruth Urman:
Kathleen, Cinny, Vonda, Grace,

Thank you for making me feel welcome in the group, last night. Grace: I enjoyed your candor. Cinny: Your sense of humor is fun! Vonda: Thank you for your honesty. Kathleen: Thank you for facilitating in your beautiful home!

With so many other things going on in my life, currently, I have decided not to continue this group--yet I got a great feeling from all of you. It's not exactly what I need, right now. (The type of group that it is.)

Kathleen, I hope that you will still consider me for other things as I would love to get to know you and Tom better, through time. You two are a fabulous couple!

Many Blessings and Light,

Ruth Suli Urman

Ruth did you attend university of alb in 1975 or 6?

Posts: 2 | Location: Farmington, NM | Registered: April 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello David,
I suspect this may not be a good forum to find Ruth if that is what you are looking for.
I have not heard from her in years and do not know where she went to school.
Good luck on your exploration.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: Farmington, NM | Registered: April 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post