www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Comments/Suggestions    Gratitude for Toms Work (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Gratitude for Toms Work
 Login/Join

by Kathleen (created on )Gallery | Comments 
A Great Big HolosVital Thank you and hug to Tom for the amazing work he has offered to the Website and The Forum. If you haven't checked out the New Schedule, and navigation tools on the website, I recommend you do so. THANK YOU TOM!

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One thing I know -- It’s a pleasure, and a gifting, to even be able to offer something in service to others.

In that regard, please let me know if there is anything that would assist you – more information, difficulty or technical problems with navigation through the site, clarity or questions you may need answered.

You can contact me directly by clicking on any of the “Webmaster” links at the bottom of the website pages for my email address.

In Support
Tom

Posts: 214 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: April 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom the new colors you added to the site are great. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post