www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Best of Orlando Raw~ 2007 (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Best of Orlando Raw~ 2007
 Login/Join

by Cherise (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Can one live without maple bacon?

Studies begin now

Posts: 10 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I can live without Maple Bacon!

I really enjoyed looking at all the wonderful food choices. The Banana Crepes look so yummy, and Oh those Flax Crackkers are soo good! You are definitely on the "Raw Road of Health " as I can see that Healthful Sparkle in your eyes. I can see why you would not give Maple Bacon a second Thought!

Thanks for sharing. VL

Posts: 947 | Location: Denver Area | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your welcome Vonda and thanks for the compliment. Perhaps one day you will be in Orlando and we can share banana crepes sometime. Congrats on all your shifts and changes too. Here's to an even more incredibly raw 2008!
Cherise

Posts: 10 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post