www.kathleenb.com    Heart of Living    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums/Comments  Hop To Forums  Living Food Alchemy    Orlando Living Food Group (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Orlando Living Food Group
 Login/Join

by Kathleen (created on )Gallery | Comments 
The Orlando group is leading the way again.
First in Raw Food classes. Living the way to wholeness ,health, and raw fun.
These pics from a healing circle in Orlando 10-07. First living food class 12-07...stay tuned for those pics.

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had wriiten in my book that the Raw food weekend would be Dec. 14-16,2007. I saw somewhere that it says it will be the 7th of Dec. If this is the case someone please let me know ASAP as I have a conflict with xwife and son. Thanks and love you all, Johnny D.

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to my calendar it's December 14th too Johnny...no worries...Cherise

Posts: 10 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's Dec. 14th on my calendar also...so it is good. We want you there Mr. Johnny D.
How are you feeling...?
Give us an update.
Looking forward to seeing you all again so soon, with so much new info.
Lovin ya,
Kathleen

Posts: 2786 | Location: Littleton, CO | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny D. is feeling much better. Just spent great weekend in Orlando. Have been eating raw since are last weekend, started walking and going to bed and waking up to Louise Hay. Major difference in my outlook on everything. Feel bigger changes coming. I can't wait to see you Kathleen in December. Regards, Johnny D.

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my heart is happy to hear your walking, waking to Louise Hay and in general taking care of the precious cargo you ARE!!!!
Cherise sent me some pictures of you in the kitchen, may post some here or she can if your in agreement. I also told her I may want to use some of those pictures on other sites if it is ok with you.
Something like "Real Men Eat Raw!"
Looking forward and getting excited about seeing you all again too!
Love and Blessings....and keep up the good work!!!
Kathleen